- Version 10.0.1
- Project Flyweb Production
- Section blog
A Collection of Sublime themes and how to change the Sidebar Icons
Here are my personal favorite themes, I will update this List when I find new themes.
- Spacegray - https://github.com/kkga/spacegray
- Predawn - https://github.com/jamiewilson/predawn
- Material Theme - https://github.com/equinusocio/material-theme
- Agila Theme - https://github.com/arvi/Agila-Theme
How to change Sublime Sidebar Icons
I love to have Sidebar Icons in Sublime. This helps me navigate faster through my files and a little eye candy is always nice to have.
Replacing or overwriting Sidebar Icons from a theme can be easily achieved with a few steps. (With this method any Package Files can be overwritten).
- Open Sublime and choose Preferences > Browse Packages
- Create a new Folder and rename it like this:
Theme - THEME_NAME_HERE(e.g.
Theme - spacegray)
- Next create a Sub-Folder with the Name
icons. Some Icons need config files, for this case create a second Sub-Folder with the name
- Find yourself some nice Icons - e.g. xaviesteve.com/5300/sublime-text-3-sidebar-icons-default-theme/
Sublime 3 > Packages >> Theme - THEME_NAME_HERE >>> icons >>> Prefs
Color Schemes define the Text-Colors in Sublime.